PB-235 Powered Soundbar with H-PAS Technology
The World's only Soundbar that doesn't require a subwoofer!
"Atlantic Technology's H-PAS PowerBar is a marvelous combination of affordability, performance and simplicity. It's home theater in a better box!" - Darryl Wilkinson Home Theater Magazine
The H-PAS PowerBar 235 is a 43" long powered soundbar that delivers multi channel high-fidelity sound for your home entertainment system. It features Atlantic's H-PAS bass system, which produces deep, distortion-free bass without the need for a subwoofer!
Using just two 4" woofers, the H-PAS PowerBar 235 reaches down to a solid 47Hz at very high theater-like SPL's, for an absolutely convincing and totally satisfying sonic experience. Because of its extended frequency response and dynamics, the H-PAS PoweBar 235 is the first soundbar where the subwoofer is truly optional. It is a perfect standalone solution!
H-PAS Bass System: H-PAS (Hybrid Pressure Acceleration System) is a unique, patented bass system that combines the best of four bass technologies: acoustic suspension, inverse horn, bass reflex, and transmission line. By cascading the four technologies onto one another in a precise, matematically-determined formula, H-PAS achieves extremely deep bass response from small woofers in a compact enclosure, with no requrements for a high powered amplifier. Hence no subwoofer needed! It is a perfect standalone solution that represents a quantum leap in both acoustic technology and user convenience! Perfect for an easy home theater in a master bedroom or any room that you want dominated by additional speakers.
The H-PAS Powerbar 235 is powered by an on-board amplifier that supplies 80 total watts RMS. It also boasts a sophisticated Digital Signal Processing with Dolby Digital® and DTS that delivers 2 channel sound and effectively develops a 3 or 5 channel experience for total listener immersion in the video program. It includes a simple remote control, but can also be used with most universal remotes
- User Switchable Display USD™: Can be "flipped" to read correctly whether unit is "right side up" or "upside down"
- Multi Channel DSP using Dolby Digital® and DTS: Creates a 2, 3 or 5 channel virtual sonic landscape for immersive sound
- Auto Detect Dolby and DTS for best sound enhanced mode
- Lockable front panel buttons for secure settings
- Front and Rear IR sensors
- Includes a simple remote; but can also be used with most universal remotes
- Rear panel Sub out jack for optional subs (IF you're an incorrigible bass hound)